Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail
Every successful project begins with strategic pre-construction planning. Often this service is incorporated into a construction management agreement; however we provide this service as a "stand-alone" service as well. During this phase we will highlight high-risk areas and create mitigation plans for each, create conceptual estimates based on progress plans, offer value engineering ideas, and complete subcontractor qualification and selection.
- Adds value as the feasibility of a project is measured prior to construction start
- View and discuss realistic scheduling, critical paths, and project milestones
- Partnership and "team approach" is established early-on in the project lifecycle
- Client becomes familiar with the Contractor, and vice-versa — prior to construction start
Tried and True
General contracting, or formally design-bid-build, is one of the most common types of project delivery methods. This method has been used for decades and is favored by many owners and contractors alike. Under this delivery method, we have the capability to self-perform the work, hire subcontractors, or a combination of both — regardless of how the work is carried out, we coordinate and manage the project through its entire lifecycle.
- Rough Carpentry
- Finish Carpentry
- Gypsum Assemblies
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Client knows the costs when construction begins
- Contractor is locked into a fixed lump-sum contract
- Risks are reduced as the project begins with known quantities and specified materials
- Contractor manages the entire process which reduces client involvement
Borrow Our 70 Years of Experience
Construction management has become a much more common project approach in recent years. The main differentiator of this method is that the owner hires both the construction team and design team early on in the project lifecycle.
This delivery method has a number of variations and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each client and project.
- Partnership and "team approach" from project inception to closeout
- Increased value engineering early on in the project lifecycle
- Open communication between Contractor, Client, and Design Team
- Client and Design Team have input when selecting subcontractors
- Increased client involvement
Turning Your Vision into a Reality
We have remodeled and constructed millions of square feet for our clients using a single proposed floor plan. To accomplish this, we carefully partner ourselves with the most qualified architects and engineers fit for each project.
The main differentiator of this delivery method is that the contractor and design team form a single entity working collectively for the client. The owner has only one point of contact for his or her project.
- Increased communication between Design Team and Contractor
- More efficient conflict resolution
- One point of contact for the client
- Improved flow between project design phase to construction phase
- Faster production time translates to decreased cost